Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· wo ♥ ni,mummy :)
· Ughh!
· *growls*
· Another one coming.
· A not so normal day
· Finally.A Proper Update :)
· Shadap la you
· Tra la la ~
· I am a rockstar.
· and I say "WHAT?!"


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

activated.
Sunday, May 10, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
NERDING MODE activated.

nerd Pictures, Images and Photos


back dating my books.



ilebiu,bookieeee x)
*muntah
*



currently addicted to Younha & Sandy Dane.
saw them on Bryant's Yeojahchingu's blog.
i know i know *grins*





the smexyness in you makes me melt.
Your laugh made my day.
and your evilness never fail to brighten up my days.


Ouh.
damn random.

you know who are you.
*winks*


TATA FOR NOW :)

Labels: