Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· You smells like my retarded sheep.
· I'm sorry.
· #1:Kwang Hua non Grata.funneh.
· *snaps snaps*
· Updatessssssss
· Ngeh ngeh.Let's see.
· She's wanted.
· Its's your turn.
· This is uber cool
· Awesome,that is (:


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

and I say "WHAT?!"
Saturday, May 2, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
emo screaming girl w/ tv Pictures, Images and Photos

EXAMS IS BITCHING.
SERIOUSLY.

and my blog had been bitten by a VAMPIRE.
now it's LIFELESS.

zombie-fied
*immitate zombie walk*



a short recaps
  • Bee Kay won the overall ICT Carvinal *claps*
  • go to hell,you lifeless bitches >.<
  • I was featured in the magazine *happy happy*
  • My brain are half boiled doing Add Maths projects.Pfft.
  • call me emo for short.
  • waiting for the photos for Suki
  • IU DayS and gatheringS
  • Dateline for the magazine is so near.


that's all i think.


oh,before i forget,

HAPPY ONE YEAR FRIENDSHIP ANNIVERSARY,DANNY!!!
:)


and you know I rocks more than you.
weeeeee!
*grins*




TCH is friggin' smexy.
and you know it.Heh.


TTFN :)



Labels: ,