Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Finally.A Proper Update :)
· Shadap la you
· Tra la la ~
· I am a rockstar.
· and I say "WHAT?!"
· You smells like my retarded sheep.
· I'm sorry.
· #1:Kwang Hua non Grata.funneh.
· *snaps snaps*
· Updatessssssss


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

A not so normal day
Friday, May 8, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Boo! ahahaha x)
My blog almost died actually. LOL
well,there nothing much to tell since i spend the whole week butt-cramped in the hall listening to the seminar.

Overall was okay la.

I learned a lot through out the seminar on how to answer the papers.
It was indeed beneficial.

Borrowed Ayuni's camera and well,camwhored around the school.



the smexy babes is back.
Amanduhhhh and yours truly.




I snapped some photos in the hall as well.

TA-DA!






Boney Nene with her new hair cut.
LOL.






Atika and Amy.
the prettiest fairy of all.




The work of an artist

Well,I was bored.what do you expect?
.
.

Did the experiment on rate of reaction against the temperature.

Chemistry ler XD


The eternal flames that burn my empty heart.
ngeh ngeh XD


*sings Kidnap My Heart by Click Five*


The first try out was a complete failure.
and we break a test tube because of it.
HAHA.



eksperimen yang tak jadi :)





I finally took a photo with Menning de Vain.
he's cute
*cough cough*



After studying,I spend my time stalking these people.






gosh.
i am such a stalker.
*stick out tongue*


Well.
im done for now.
will update soon.
with loads of photos :)
bye,people!



Tee See Aych is so ohmygosh!
:D :D :D :D :D
ily


Labels: , ,