Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· and I say "WHAT?!"
· You smells like my retarded sheep.
· I'm sorry.
· #1:Kwang Hua non Grata.funneh.
· *snaps snaps*
· Updatessssssss
· Ngeh ngeh.Let's see.
· She's wanted.
· Its's your turn.
· This is uber cool


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I am a rockstar.
Sunday, May 3, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Saturday was great.
Had loads of fun going out with Amira and my uncle,Lelek Erpan.

wasnt expecting to go far away from Klang.
Just that he asked for our help about his internet connection.

fine with that.

Proceeding to the most awesome-est part.
Turn out to be that this uncle of mine actually have a friend who happens to marry an American.
pure American.

Amira and I was like 'omgoshhhhhhhhh!!!'
okay.exxagerated much.

Heh.


The mother is a very nice lady.I still remember her name,Diane Lee Dennis.wooh.She is very friendly.and all her children are well behave and well-manner as well.Six of them.Their English accent is so wow :D Amira and I chatted with like we've known her for years.LOL There's a lot more too elaborate but I am really tired right now.


and oh it's 12.45 am.


to Aunt Diane,
thanks for the warm welcome.hoping to see you soon :D





*will update today*
3rd May 2009

toodles! :)

Labels: ,