Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Out of the Blue.
· *shot head* *dies*
· Retarded.YESH.
· Ahoy x)
· A revolution.
· Replay.
· Tell me the truth.
· Here goes nothing.
· run while you can.
· activated.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Let's murder someone.permanently.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Two more days until end of exams.
Weeh.
hehe.
I the sense of freedom.although it is just temporary :)

Today i had Biology Paper 1,Chemistry Paper 1 and EST Paper 1.
It was super easy I tell you.
Wanna know why?
Because I spent 5 minutes doing it and slept throughout the papers :P
(I am so gonna get killed for this)

I dont know why but well when it comes to the end of exams,
I'm soooooo lazy to read books.
BOOKS makes me HURL.
Seriously -_____-


I would like to thank Janelle for bringing the editorial pendrive today.
:)


Life has been great.
A slight change but I dont mind.


Monday was kinda horfiying for me.
for the other prefects too.

Ashbir was madly angry at them(not me,I was there next to her)
about the cleanliness of course.
Yeah,my job as the Head of Cleanliness Bereau.
*details shall not be elaborate here*



Jay san has been the greatest companion yet.



Friday is a big day for me.
I'm not getting married,okay? *growls*
I'll be the emcee for Teacher's Day. *clap clap*
Nervous.
Anxious.
Hope I can entertain the crowd.



HSK IU Day is this Saturday.
and I'm going.
Hehe.



Well,I think I'm going to update more soon after I had my nap.
TTFN :)



Labels: