Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· activated.
· wo ♥ ni,mummy :)
· Ughh!
· *growls*
· Another one coming.
· A not so normal day
· Finally.A Proper Update :)
· Shadap la you
· Tra la la ~
· I am a rockstar.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

run while you can.
Friday, May 15, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am very tired nowdays.Due to exams of course.I just sat for my English(both papers) ,Bahasa Melayu (both papers),Chemistry paper 3 and Maths paper 1.Overall it was not okay.I might just screwed up my chance to enroll the Australian Scholarship I discussed with Jason the other day.Pfft.I want to go to Aussie. *cries* To be honest,I hate the pressure of dealing with exams.Although I've studied,well it is still not enough.Everyone seems to expect more from me *sigh* seems to be falling apart thanks to that someone.Ish.Feels like biting her head off permanently.back to the woohoo bussiness.LOL


There's so much to tell yet there is so little time.Hmmm.where should I start huh? *shrugs*

Actually I forgot what to tell -.-


This shall be a short post then.

erm.
before I forget,

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY to

Tirzah Yeo.
the babe :)





Tan Le King
(the guy with the orange t-shirt)

one of my kick ass buddies :)



no picture:

Tenarasi
Rubeshen


all of you are now legal to drive :)
*dance around like a monkey*

.
.
.
.
.

Sometimes only hope we can count on :)





EXAMS SUCKS and I KICK ASS!
BIG TIME!





I found my brain!
weeeeeee!
FINALLY!



now I can go back studying :)

toodles.

Labels: