Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Tra la la ~
· I am a rockstar.
· and I say "WHAT?!"
· You smells like my retarded sheep.
· I'm sorry.
· #1:Kwang Hua non Grata.funneh.
· *snaps snaps*
· Updatessssssss
· Ngeh ngeh.Let's see.
· She's wanted.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Shadap la you
Monday, May 4, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
A lot of things had happen since I last update my blog.
I bet you stalkers missed me a lot eh? Heh.

First of all,my school won the overall competition for the ICT Carvinal.well too bad there were some lifeless jerks who cant accept the fact that they didnt win.and they spammed my school's blog chatbox like hell.Pfft.


To lifeless jerks/losers,
Hello!! we play fair and square,okay? and you guys have no right to accuse us of doing something that we didnt even do.I mean,IMMATURE MUCH! My schoolmates works as hard as all of you did.we gave the best hopitality to be offered.and this is how you repay us? Watch out,I know who you are.Try not to accept the fact that I might come to your doorsteps and take you down town.Take note: I can really do that.





My current ranking is 5TH.
wooh.
AWESOME.


LOL.
okay la.
i shall update more soon.



p/s: Shasta,TCH is mine! *throw a dagger at Shasta and run away* Heh.



xoxo ily :)

Labels: