Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Here goes nothing.
· run while you can.
· activated.
· wo ♥ ni,mummy :)
· Ughh!
· *growls*
· Another one coming.
· A not so normal day
· Finally.A Proper Update :)
· Shadap la you


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Tell me the truth.
Sunday, May 17, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I apologised because of the post earlier today.Was having a bad day.Didnt intend to offend anyone.


Yesterday's post :
I am sick and tired of you giving me all the cold shoulders.What do you think I am? A statue? I care for you and yet you treat me like this.We used to be close but not anymore.I miss all the time that we had together.If I did wrong,just tell me.I'll try my best to improve.I dont mean to hurt you but your feedback hurt me so much.Please dont do this to me.I might as well turn into someone else just to make you happy.I had enough of everything.I stood up for you and did is how you repay me?! I'm not going to push you away.Now it's up to you on how you're going to deal with our friendship.I'm helpless.


Trust me,you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.ily

KTHNXBYE :)

Labels: