Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Ughh!
· *growls*
· Another one coming.
· A not so normal day
· Finally.A Proper Update :)
· Shadap la you
· Tra la la ~
· I am a rockstar.
· and I say "WHAT?!"
· You smells like my retarded sheep.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

wo ♥ ni,mummy :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY,everyone ;)


To mak,

sorry i got nothing valueable to give you.Only prayers and wishes so that you will stay healthy forever and be happy.We had our small arguments and cold treatments but it only last a day.I cant bear the time seeing you crying just because of me.I'm sorry if I ever hurt you before.Trust me,I'll make you proud :) Always.


i love you Pictures, Images and Photos



Labels: