Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· The Day ♥
· Estatic.
· Kill me now;
· 40 minutes before midnight;
· No boundaries
· Aye
· Trust me,
· The way it has always been.
· FYI,
· I'm so gay at the moment.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Ah,it happened again.
Sunday, June 21, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Parlimentary Debate '08


First of all,
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all daddy in this world.
you guys rocks to ze freaking core (:

Encik Mohd Sikun,me laff ya :D

I’m Happy You’re My Dad

I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best father I know is you.

I’m happy you’re my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad, and wish you
A Happy Father’s Day!




due to some circumstances,
ze husband's picture has been deleted.
sorry,stalker :P
Heh.



  1. Tomorrow is a school day ):
  2. Biology corrections is half way done. -.-
  3. Bryan is very ganas,like his bro.still cute though.Heh.
  4. Chupachups~ is smexy,like my pink bunny (: and I LOVE YOU! really!
  5. So,now,I cant call your brother penyu? Sheeesh.
  6. Chatting with Mun is so fun.macam makan M&M.lol
  7. Teh is my skinny son.IT'S OFFICIAL! :D :D :D
  8. Jason Ong Hsien Chun,arghhhh! yourocksdeh :D
  9. I'm getting a camera.wooh!



I miss that someone badly.
and he didnt even bother to reply my msg ):

you busy eh?
Please dont abandon me ):





I never had a dream come true,
till the day that I found you (: