Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Off.
· This is what i call T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D
· I like it.why are you so jealous about it?
· Menning who?
· my bee ef ef
· I believe.
· ROFLMAO
· and the story goes like this.
· I said it in case you notice.
· awesomeness


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Boredom that is.
Saturday, June 13, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm back from Perak.yeah,four friggin' days at Perak.what did I do? NOTHING.with exception of doing the house chores and yada yada yada..ugh! I almost died out of boredom.yours truly is so tired at the moment.and i miss somebodyeh terriblely.ngeee xD

I would like to thank Weng Shen,Jason and Menning for the companion.ahaha funnyeh people.lol Menning can't get enough of asking me about my love life *ehem* he is really nice tau.we chatted a lot about our life *dot dot dot* (: Jason is currently obsessed downloading all the movies at the internet.Thanks to him,I'm watching Hannah Montana The Movie.Weee~ Weng Shen is a CTR game addict btw.and HE LOVES CRASH xD you know,the fox in the game? the main character lah.gayness of Weng Shen xD and he's some sort of retarded.Ngeh.Got HIGHed xD



Atika: OMG! I LOVE CTR! and I LOVE THE CROCODILE!!
Weng Shen: I LIKE Crash..owh scratch that,I LOVE HIM!! xD xD xD

See what I mean? (:

I didnt go anywhere at all.Just stay at home,helped to clean up my grandma's house.Her house was dusty and dirty.yuckk! but I,Atika as a really good *cough* grand daughter helped her to clean up the mess.Heh.I'M AWESOME.The dirt is now gone (not squeaky clean,but still clean) I got to collect quite a sum of money from my relatives too for the aerobic-thon.I've collected around RM30 *clap clap* (:

The angmoh who lives next at my grandma's house were there throughout the days I stayed at my granny's house.goshhhh! HE IS EFFIN' HAWT! ngawww (: He used to wear braces but not anymore.he is just soo cute.geshhh.he smiled back at me when I smiled at him *melts* Hee.

Moving on,I miss the Charity Musical Night yesterday.Dayummm.I miss a hell lots of fun.as told by my friends lah.I also missed the outing to Sunway Lagoon with Shien Chen and my JBTs gang.

Holidays is coming to an end.One more day left for me to finish up all my works.Biology is untouchable and my Add Maths project is halfway done.I'm going for the nutcase mode tomorrow.Bleh.My History homeworks has gone missing and now i have to photostat it from my friend.WTH -_______________-


I am currently craving for the nerdy specs.can anyone tell me where I can get one?

Holidays is OFFICIALLY BORING
.

Like the most boring holiday in my whole entire life.
Pfft.
go and die with holidays.



Ahh.
I better stop here before I end up crapping about everything.




Till then earthlings.
I BID FAREWELL FOR NOW.
(:

Labels: , , ,