Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· the heart says,
· Boredom that is.
· Off.
· This is what i call T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D
· I like it.why are you so jealous about it?
· Menning who?
· my bee ef ef
· I believe.
· ROFLMAO
· and the story goes like this.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Can you hear that?
Sunday, June 14, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

School will be a lot more fun if you are there with me,Wooyoung.
Heh.


School starting tomorrow.
Gosh.
I'm excited.
(:

GOING TO DIE too.
my exams results are like SHIT.
I knew it.
*go nutcase*



Mummy I love you and dont kill me when you see the result =/
Ngeh.


oh well.
just a short update.
won't be online so frequent after this.


my mood to blog just died because of that someone.
=/


Labels: ,