Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Estatic.
· Kill me now;
· 40 minutes before midnight;
· No boundaries
· Aye
· Trust me,
· The way it has always been.
· FYI,
· I'm so gay at the moment.
· Yeah,you.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

The Day ♥
Saturday, June 20, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Today was the HSK Prefects' Gathering.and omggggg! IT WAS AWE-SOME! :D :D :D :D Meet back with my prefects' gang as always.Went to Syaika's house in the morning.She's carpooling me.Thanks Syaika (: After that,waited for my girls to arrive at the lobby.Saw Sammie Yunnie there.she is as pretty as always.Heh.a total of 9 Bukit Kuda prefects came.Shi Teen couldn't make it since she got tuition on that day.It was a last minute decision though.

Moving on,I waited with Neelia and Syaika at the lobby for the arrival of the rest with Sammie and the other MGSians.Yun Ming was there too.with his friend.Meet the husband while waiting.Chatted with him.At the end,I decided to go upstairs when Sammie proceeded.Turn out to be the rest of BKians were there already.wth -.-
Syaika brought her nerdy black specs.super nice,I tell you (: I looked like MC Mong while wearing it.Hee.


The registration started and we took a photo with the head prefect.HE IS SUPER CUTE.(better than the LSK's one. :P kidding) Eheh.Kak Jean Nie,you are very lucky (: Next to BK's table was the Acmarian (: Alex ,Nalini and Sabrina is so funneh. xD Alex was being so gentleman *cough* Kacak.Hehehe.Sam,Neelia,Ayuni and Syaika went HIGHed over Kpop stuff.Ngee.I just sat there joined hearing their conversation.LOL.


Too bad the La Sallians are kinda isolated from the gang.Padan muka you,Lee Hsiang! HAHA *evil laugh* :P
The opening ceremony was kinda boring.At that time,I spent my time texting Yun Ming.haha.The emcee was Deshvin and Dinesh.Both are okay although monotenous.The sketch was very funny indeed.Ngeeee xD and the performance from the form 5 was like OHMYGOD! *drool* SUPER DUPER UBER SMEXAY :D :D :D The moment they started dancing,I starting screaming.Hee.go HIGHed mode.lol Teh and Melvin is the best duo (: awak berdua sangat bergaya masa menari.saya suka (:


I won the first game btw.IAMSOAWESOME :D :D :D I brought my t-shirt as usual and ask everyone to sign it.but it wasnt fully signatured *cries* and there's this one fella with the name Tan Lee Hsiang decided to scribble his name at the wrong place *roll eyes*



The HSKians From 1 prefects are so cuuuuuuuuute :D
*grins*


After that,
it was the refreshment.There were so many foods provided.and It was all delicious.Thank you,Alex for the help to take my rojak :D I couldn't eat much since I've wearing braces.Hee.So, I decided to eat rojak and hot dog instead.Ming was like, ' oh my god! Atika! don't eat so much! don't eat so much! you'll grow fat! ' Everyone there was laughing like nobody's bussiness.Grrrr =.= evil Yun Ming ):


EDITED:
ALEX IS TTH :D
too terlalu hebat.LMAO.



I managed to collect RM10 for my aerobic-thon!
weee! :D :D :D
Thank you so much to those who donated.


The second game was the Love Tunnel.The husband and I decided to team up with Teh and Neelia next to us.what a complete LOL.We managed to stay until the third round before we lost ): we did enjoyed the game though.Melvin,my fingers hurts until now.Ngeee xD by the way,Miss Nalini Cooper's dirty little secret has been exposed today.sorry girl.LOL


Sadly,
something unfortunate happened when I got back home.
I LOST ADAM'S NAMETAG!!
):

Tried asking the people around,but nobody knew.
*cries*




credits to ze Kpop freak.
Miss Syaika Jae Joong.
ya [:




Atika.Neelia.
we are ze awesome duo :D





us again.
snap with style (:



Sam.yours truly.Yun Ming.
shot taken by YYM.Nice eh? Heh.





Sam.Atika.
Ngeee i looked fugly ):





Kpop Lovers ♥
Neelia.Syaika.Ayuni


great job to the organising comittee for pulling out the best out of everything today.
Conclusion : I TOTALLY ENJOYED THE DAY :D


Went back home at 3 pm.
Loitered around at JJ with Syaika and Ayuni.
saw Sam and the alien :P


I shall end here.
I am tired.



p/s: Bryan,if you're reading this,sorry boy,I forgot to save your number :/
give me some other times kay?
pp/s : I AM NOT FAT,ok?
ppp/s: i'm still going to tepek you.online.HAHA
pppp/s: imy,TCH
D:
ppppp/s: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,SEBASTIAN (:



DONE.
JUST LIKE THAT :D


Labels: , ,