Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Kill me now;
· 40 minutes before midnight;
· No boundaries
· Aye
· Trust me,
· The way it has always been.
· FYI,
· I'm so gay at the moment.
· Yeah,you.
· Can you hear that?


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Estatic.
Friday, June 19, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thank god it's Friday.
*clap clap*

Had my Prefectorial Board BODs meeting.
regarding the incoming BOD.
Eheh.

Discussed my Physics paper today.

Let me tell you something.my Physics teacher is the best.She didnt even scold us for failing the paper(not that she dont want us to pass) She encourage us to work harder for our trials.Ngeee xD I LOVE HER SO MUCH! Thanks to her,i'm starting to love Physics.especially Section C.Eheh.

  • Jeff is nyamuk.LOL vely busy body.
  • Aaron buy me on Facebook.I'm valueble after all. xD
  • Jason is a gay.happy person (:
  • TCH,why are you not coming tomorrow? D:
  • Danny Lim Jih Yang,imy :/ texted me when you are free kay?
  • Streamyx is still gay,with style.quoted by Zaty.Eheh,
  • I laff Amanda Lee Whye Teng.
  • HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,muhh smexy sayang,TAN PEI GHEE! LOVES <3
  • Bryan and Ryan is super cool *roll eyes* HAHA :P
  • Sam and I want to kerjakan YYM tomorrow. *evil laugh*
  • HSK Prefects' Gathering is TOMORROW!!!! OMGGGGG! :D :D :D :D CAN'T WAIT!
  • Syaika and Ayuni,Me laff ya too (:
  • You are such a perv.Pfft.Leave me alone.
  • Still still addicted to tau fu fa [:
  • Lee Hsiang,I am scary okay? AHAHA.


DONE.
JUST LIKE THAT.
:D



Labels: , ,