Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Why?
· Ah,it happened again.
· The Day ♥
· Estatic.
· Kill me now;
· 40 minutes before midnight;
· No boundaries
· Aye
· Trust me,
· The way it has always been.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Gagafied
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hey folks.
I am back.
I'm not crying over that someone anymore.
If he didnt want to be the boyf,
then let it be.

He is still my good friend for all you know.
I dont hold grugde on people.
My friends said sometimes,I am too nice.
Well,I am.
Heh.
Forgive me because of that.



  • Sze Wei,aha! gosh! you are so random (:
  • Thanks a lot,Jason for the help.yourocks!
  • Danny boy,see you soon kay?
  • Biology is still a killer.Ngawwwww.WTH.lol
  • Open Day is this Saturday *gasp* result.die.
  • Tan Pei Ghee,imy <3
  • My last class with ze Sivik teacher.duhh.am I going to miss her? Hee.
  • Stupid people just pissed me off.seriously.
  • Tee hee,TCH,you are still awesome.
  • I want to grow taller.help me?
  • Interact Installation is this Saturday.me want to go ):
  • I LOVE JANG WOOYOUNG!!ARGHHHH!!! *DIES*
  • See you in tuition,Nalini.hahaha XD
  • Can someone spread H1N1 virus in my school? I need it to be closed.Looool.
  • Melvin Chay,you rocks,macam batu.Heh.
  • Where are you,Chong Adwin? ):
  • I want to go out.Someone just kidnapped me! *growls*
  • IMYSM,ATM (: TEXTED ME!
  • Autobots! roll out! Ngeeee x)
  • Goh Menning,ni hen ke ai.Heh.
  • Who wants to see my skinny boy dance? Haha.I do.
  • My next exam is in 10 DAYS time.WTF WTF! KILL ME NOW!!
  • There's this girl who is super weird.Fit in lah.




To that someone,
Sorry is all I can say.
Will let you chill for the time being.
Do texted me soon.
I'll be waiting.




It's been a year and 4 days,LKB =/
I missed those times.
Where did you go?

Labels: , ,