Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Menning who?
· my bee ef ef
· I believe.
· ROFLMAO
· and the story goes like this.
· I said it in case you notice.
· awesomeness
· Rot in hell.please.
· A glimspe of hell. hell ya.
· You're just jealous,I know.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I like it.why are you so jealous about it?
Monday, June 8, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Most of my friends often asked me,
why do you like to ask people to read your blog?

the answer is simple.
i like it (:

the fact that I love to promote my blog is undeniable.
Heh.


A week of school holidays just end.
Gosh.
Time flies so fast that I didnt even realise it.

It's 1 a.m now.
Hmm.
Today was fun.
Had History extra class.
was a complete LOL-ed.
haha.
I kept on messing with Amira.
She got pissed.
=P



by the way,
Congratulations to the Queen Guides;
Joey,Cherrie,Mae Vin,Seow Wei,Xin Yi and Sally

ALL HAIL,QUEENIES!
hehe.



Toh is at Kuantan right now.
Balik lah cepat.
imissyou (:



I skipped tuition today.
Effin' tired.
Pfft.



Chatted with Kenny.he is so comel lah.
shy boy :D



Ryan and Eric decided to bully me.AGAIN.


oh well.
just a short update.



p/s : I want to go out.Please kidnap me lah.
pp/s:
Jaysan is really in good in you-know-what *winks*
ppp/s: I'M NOT A PENGUIN!





Sece Pictures, Images and Photos


TTFN (:

Labels: , ,