Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Aye
· Trust me,
· The way it has always been.
· FYI,
· I'm so gay at the moment.
· Yeah,you.
· Can you hear that?
· the heart says,
· Boredom that is.
· Off.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

No boundaries
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • I don't feel like myself nowdays.Sorry.
  • I am sick at the moment.stupid sore throat =.='
  • I did Add Maths revision yesterday.shocked? Me too.
  • Shasta is retarded.Eheh.
Me : Say you're retarded.
Shasta : Why?!
Me : Just say it lah!
Shasta: I'm retarded.Eh,wait.What's retarded by the way?
Me : HAHAHAHAHAHA *laughed hard*

  • John Lee is so comel [: He was so suprised that I know most of the La Sallians.I miss that fella already.
Me : EH,you're from La Salle,right? I mean,used to?
John Lee : yeah.
Me : and you're in 3A? with Chua,Sanjeeva- *listing all the 3A of 2007 of LSK*
John : yeap.and wow! you seems to know the whole La Salle.
Me : *grins*

  • Deshvin is partially evil.He couldnt stop kenakan me together with Parvithiran.
  • I've put on weight.
  • SPM is getting nearer and I'm procastinating!
  • need to studybeforemummykillmewhenshenknewmyresultforthemidterm =X
  • I laff ya,TCH ♥
  • I should have kidnap Ryan earlier.now he's running away from me *roll eyes*
  • you are so going to get tepek on Saturday,Lee Hsiang!
  • I'm going to get a lot of $$$ soon.weehhhhh!
  • WATCH KEVJUMBA ON YOUTUBE! HE IS EFFIN' FUNNY! AND HE LOOKS LIKE KEVIN OF LSK!!!!!!




  • I miss my old gang =/
  • Biology is dumb.yeah,it's definate.
  • Kuiz Pengguna was a blast.I answered the questions like craps but had loooooooooads of fun bullying the guys.Hee.
  • Sidney Sheldon is awesome.
  • I am going to the YOUTH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm addicted eating tau fu fa.sedaaaaaaaaap [:
  • Can't wait to watch 17 Again.ngawwwwwww Zac Efron :D
  • Jason Ong Hsien Chun,youaresoretroandiloveit (:
  • Jess,Pei Ghee,can't wait to see you soon! *grins*
  • I met this guy and his name is Shinee.awesome eh?
  • School Magazine is almost done.Yay~ Great job to my EB's members!
  • Gwen is so friendly.Hee.
  • I flunked all my pure science subjects.wth -.-
  • Gonna rocks the HSK Prefects' Gathering this Saturday.woots xD
  • My sister is coming back tomorrow.yay!!
  • WOOYOUNGGGGGGGG IS SO HOT! AHHHHHHHHHH! IWANTHIMBADLY!!
  • Minho is way hotter than Taemin.shut up,kaknyah.
  • Facebook is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo irritating.Pfft.
  • Streamyx are being so gay.Like Ikmal.
  • Sorry if I was too harsh with you today ;(
  • Weng Shen is funny.like scarily funny.but still,he's adorable :D
  • Chris is the Lalarian of the LCC. xP HAHAHAHAHA
  • Texting Aaron was a complete LOL.whatta we?
  • Le King,my taste of guy is not weird okay? -.-
  • I wanna whack Ng Vee Veen tomorrow.HAHA
  • Aerobic-thon is so uncool.where the hell is the practices??
  • I met Thevendran today.Heh.I'm not in love with James, you noob -_________-
  • Sivik is so lame.I hate the subject and the teacher now.
  • I want to banned SPM.can i?


CEPAT LAH MERDEKA!
I WANT TO GO BALI!
weee~



Labels: