Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· A total OH-MY-GOD.
· Open Day.and a lil' bit something.
· It's my time.
· sEtupid.
· It's hard for me.
· Sorry
· Gagafied
· Why?
· Ah,it happened again.
· The Day ♥


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Stop. D:
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


School had reopened like always.
No mood most of the time because I was entirely busy the whole day.
Cleanliness is a mess.AGAIN.
Pfft.
Editorial?
Hmm.Ok,not bad.



Today was hectic.
Like it has always been.
I got pissed with my prefects about the cleanliness reports.


My teachers are aiming on me since I was always MIA.
It wasn't my intention since I was so busy.
I dont want to be commited in so many things,
the teachers expect way too much from me,
what should I do? D:
Say NO?
Yeah,right.
Do you realized that teachers always ask, ' you sure you can help me? ' when they want your help.and they didnt take NO as answer.



and now they are blaming me for the poor results in my exams,
slacking in my studies,
They dont know what am I going through.

Sigh.


Thank god Amy was there.She's been a real help.
I YOU,AMY.
I REALLY DO.
you dont need to be jealous.I am not going to take her away from you. :P



Shasta didnt come.Pity her.
Her story was really sad.I feel sorry for her.
She was abused.
*details shall not be elaborated here*
):



I didnt get NS.Well,I was supposed to be happy,but someone just ruined my mood.God knows how his brother made me feel guilty since I was happy that I didnt get NS.Gosh -.- Thanks a lot.That someone told me that he's going to shot me with M16 after he came back from NS.LMAO.Told him not to worry about it,since we're going out after SPM.and I'm driving :D


you can check if you're in PLKN via sms by texting :
PLKN SEMAK to 15888.



A dear friend of mine just broke up with her partner.She shall remained nameless here due to some reasons.But I just want to tell the partner to :
stop messing with her life.
stop torturing her.
Stop labelling her with vulgar words.
You dont deserved her,okay?
JUST STOP.
GO AND GET A LIFE,LOSER.






Talking to Jason made my day.He is awesome :D :D ILOVEYOU,DUDE :D Never failed to brighten up my day (: We had our ups and downs,but geee he made it all go away (: Do take note,I am not with him,he's not mine and vice versa.We're just good friends.A really good friends.Hee.You are always there when I need you.
Thanks a lot,Jason.




I am missing that someone.
Texted him but he never reply.
Did I said something wrong?
Tell me,will you?



This shall be my last emo post.
Hopefully.

Labels: , ,