Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Rewind and remix : Part 1
· Tagathon
· I've been awarded (:
· Hello (:
· I just dont get it
· Charity Musical Night 2009
· The Day.
· Teacher?Cikgu?Lau se?
· Oh no.it's you,baby ;)
· Let's murder someone.permanently.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Things happen for a reason.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm back again and this will be my third post of the hour.LOL.Im currently blogging,chatting with Jaysan and well,finishing up my Editorial stuff.Holidays has started as you all know.For me,it seems pointless because it doesn't feels like holidays at all.Everyday are filled with tuitions and extra classes.Screw it lah.Holidays is for us to enjoy,not to nerd at home,raping the books.Heh.

Anyhow,today was Physics extra class at school.I learned about Chapter 5 Form 5 .Something about Radioactive.It was really fun.seriously.extra class is never fun before.Hmm.the most interesting part was I learned about Half Life of the substances.Talking about Half Life keep reminding me of the computer games that my guy friends are addicted too.Haha.Half life this,Half Life that.LOL.

I made a promise to myself that i'll start nerding from tomorrow *barf* Trip going balik kampung has been cancelled.Might be going next week.Sigh.I'm kinda happy *rainbow* at the moment.My sayangtexted me yesterday.I didnt expect him to text me that fast,but I'm glad he did (: I can't not to miss you de.Heh.

Sanjeeva
did my tag and he tagged me back and describe me as polygamy.yennadei! I'm not a polygamy or whatsoever ok? *stick out tongue*
Jeff is being seriously annoying lately *whack Jeff and ran away* lol He framed me and and and I terkena lah.adui. *slapped forehead* Jeff,I am so gonna belasah you on Thursday.you watch out :P James is in deep trouble.Hope he can solve it soon.I'm always here if you need me (: Dutch boy is still not recovering and I hope he will, soon enough *kiss Dutch boy's wound* Lol Gilbert is so adorable and he's only 15 :DDDDD Weng Shen is fragile and I'm lovin' it (omg.sounds really wrong!) and Jaysan has develop a new sense of attraction.by *ehem* being cute.Heh.


Ngawwwww (:
*bites Jaysan*
:P

p/s : I'm not horny.shut up.


I wonder where Hazim,my sidekick went?
Nudge me when you're on.


Yours truly has two new found girlfwens, Sammy and Jessy.
ily ,babes
(:



That's all for now.
TTFN :)

Labels: , , ,