Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I like it.why are you so jealous about it?
· Menning who?
· my bee ef ef
· I believe.
· ROFLMAO
· and the story goes like this.
· I said it in case you notice.
· awesomeness
· Rot in hell.please.
· A glimspe of hell. hell ya.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

This is what i call T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
He is one talented guy.
and he rap.
*winks*



yo yo..
for the first time,i saw a girl there,
and i was thinking to ma self,
who's that hot chick there standing with sam,
it was amanda,
so i waved to her and she waves to me with a smile on her face,
i was so nervous and sweat all over ma body,
the next thing is i apporach her and say hi to her.
my feelings getting depper as i see her,
we had the chemistry between her and makes me she is the one for me.



written for yours truly (:



when i was busy checking my facebook,
suddenly a girl named atika appear on my facebook
chat,then we chat till she ask about toh,
she said toh is so smexy,
and she got melted when she see him
like an ice cream appear in front of her,

she always so cheerful when she sees toh appear infront of her
like a knight with the shinning amour to lighten up her life,

from there her feelings getting even deeper,
and the last thing she do is she stalk him through the school magazine.

*grins*


Please do not critics.
He's awesome.
Enough said.




and everything are a sole copyright of JOHC.
Tengkiu (:

Labels: , , ,