Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· where did you get that blank face expression on yo...
· you ain't so pretty on the inside,i shiver when i ...
· Tonight we save the world,today we have to save ou...
· I got a big,big heart - yeah
· I came from outta space,and the skies are overcast...
· It's a nerdy thing,but now i'm going to do my math...
· she's no drag,it's just the way she walks ;
· bought the cheap champhange,we're going down with ...
· Rock & Roll sets the night on fire
· TGIF,people (;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I wonder if you noticed me looking at you from far
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm still here,people.
I bet some of you miss me?
Heh.


Life is great.
Has been extremely busy since Monday.
and will be busy until Sunday.


I shall reveal the devastating news.
I will not be going to MTV World Stage.
Due to some problems ):
How sad it is?
*cries*

I miss that someone.
D:


SPM is like in 3 months time.
and i'll be completely nerding by September 1st.
D:

I wont ditch blogging.
maybe wont be so frequent anymore.
(:

and my birthday is on September 14th.
wished me!
dont forget!
:D




Thank you to Ashbir.
for the endless companion.

all my friends.
for being there for me,always.

Tirzah,Amy,Zhe Mein,Shamala (:
and everyone else.

all my sayangs,
I'll see all of you this Sunday.
*grins*


TILL THEN,
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.






you forget about me already?
D:

Labels: