Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· she's no drag,it's just the way she walks ;
· bought the cheap champhange,we're going down with ...
· Rock & Roll sets the night on fire
· TGIF,people (;
· Once upon a time ;
· NERD is SEXY,darling ♥
· You see ;
· Just sue me for loving you.
· You're a sin;
· Again and again,and again,and again


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

It's a nerdy thing,but now i'm going to do my math
Friday, July 24, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

credits; Tric <3

OH MY GOD!
*screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams for 1236578403294947490303 seconds*
MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia babeeh!
Coming to you on the 15th August 2009 at Sunway Lagoon Resort Surf Beach.
Featuring THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS, 2PM,KASABIAN, ESTRANGED, and more!
I'll be there, you can bet on it!
*grins*

I'm looking forward to going to the MTV World Stage event. :))
I've missed MAA last year already and I'm not missing any more chances.
SPM'
s right around the corner, along with three effing trials to go through.
so, why not have one last break, one last night to fully satisfied what's left of my freedom and just jump and scream to the music?
After all, this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
how often does The All American Rejects drop by to Malaysia for a concert?
and 2PM?
never, I suppose.
One more thing; tickets are not for sale, you have to win them. :)

So, good luck to you lot!
I'm wishing on a penny to get the VIP(mosh pitt) tickets on the 1st of August at The Curve. :)



I'm back blogging.This week has been hectic as I have to collect all the school leavers' page from the Form 5 and Upper 6.finally managed to collect it.well,almost of it.Those who havent hand in their pages,i'm going to collect it next week.Today was okay I guess.Had aerobic-thon practise in the afternoon until 3.Tahan is doing great,thanks to the determination of Rock Chan and the gang :D Thanks,Rock Chan (: Harassed Hue Ying next door where she's having her Jerai practise.LOL.She's dead bored *laughed like a retard* chit chatted with her before she went back home.Something happened at school will I shall not elaborate here.screw it mahn ): Texted pretty boy when I reached home.Omg D: I missed him already :O Amanda as well.I didnt see her for a week already.Amanda,where did you go? *tears*


Msn-ed with Zhi in the evening.We got telepathy.lol We are currently experiencing the same thing at the moment :O Shall not elaborate on that.On a short notice,I just remembered that I'm going to be the emcee for St.John's AGM next week *dies* I dont know what to expect from it though *shrugs* MGS Gathering is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to meet my friends there,including Su Ching (: Was supposed to go to Biology extra class tomorrow,but argh,screw it :/ I'm totally not in the mood at all to face that teacher *babble* lols.


Tomorrow is also the final day for Hydroneptune and Greenity.Have you voted? Go and vote,will you? (: Thank you.Good luck to Danny and Aaron.Will pray hard that they will win (: Simon is very nice to me too *squint eyes* and stop saying im pretty D: *bluuuuuuuuuush* and i miss the presence of TCH.Really ): nothing much to talk about him nowdays.sigh D:



Everyone,
meet Melvin Chay (:
the bery awesome tennis player :D
(cue : girls screaming)
lol




Oh well.

Back nerding I guess.
Zhi influenced me to nerd out.
Byeeeeeeeeee.





Is this the end of everything? D:
ILY still.