Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I wonder if you noticed me looking at you from far...
· where did you get that blank face expression on yo...
· you ain't so pretty on the inside,i shiver when i ...
· Tonight we save the world,today we have to save ou...
· I got a big,big heart - yeah
· I came from outta space,and the skies are overcast...
· It's a nerdy thing,but now i'm going to do my math...
· she's no drag,it's just the way she walks ;
· bought the cheap champhange,we're going down with ...
· Rock & Roll sets the night on fire


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

she killed it with the kisses and from it she fled
Friday, July 31, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The days continue as usual (: my Tahan team got third place for the premilinary round (; kinda happy that we managed to go to the final *clap clap* tomorrow is the final and we practised until 5 pm today.under the hot sun.imagine.camwhored with Mimi's camera ( thanks Mimi ) :D :D :D

My homeworks has been pending.and mount up because of my commitment to the team.yeah,sue me for being active.not taking advantages because it also.So to those people who talked bad about me being MIA simply,just STFU okay? Pfft.

I'm tired.REALLY AM.I got eye bags around my eyes due to lack of sleep ): I have been absent from tuition since monday.been MIA from Chemistry tuition since ..well,2 months ago? *cursed in silence* I missed my friends.My pillars when I'm falling.well,I'm falling now in fact.everyone,please help me.I dont want to be emo.I HATE IT.



Please get me out from this misery.


when a person is in love,whatever they speak will always be true,i know i dont always tell you that how much you mean to me,i know i dont always tell you that you brighten my days,i know i dont always tell you tht you're the one and only one that I want..thts why you misunderstood me but I'm sure you know that I'll love you.always.no matter how heartbreaking will it be when i see you again.

Thank you to Zhe Mein,Bryan,Danny,Ming Jin,Amy.

MY MOOD JUST DIED.
FOR EVERYTHING.


Labels: