Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Stalk Them for a GOOD CAUSE ♥
· I wanted to stop being a stalker but it stuck in m...
· Yet another day.
· Stop. D:
· A total OH-MY-GOD.
· Open Day.and a lil' bit something.
· It's my time.
· sEtupid.
· It's hard for me.
· Sorry


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Sunday,you're so gay :P
Sunday, July 5, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LSK Prefects' Gathering 2007

Neil Russell,
one of the ze hottess La Sallian ever existed.
RAWRRR :D

I know I looked super weird.Ignore :P



Hello,earthlings.It seemed that i can get out of this blogging mode.and I dont know why.Heh.Dont care about that.Another week is finally coming to an end.The feelings is normal due to some reasons.Texting pretty boy as usual (: Sunday was boring.Nothing to do,except doing all my homeworks and watching CSI marathons in the afternoon.I love CSI Slept in the afternoon.But then,my weird ass brother decided to make stupid noises with his friends and woke me up unwillingy.Pfft.Screw you lah!

Exams is next Tuesday and honestly,I'm not ready ): I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately cum my post as the Editor In Chief required a lot of attention from me.Pn Hasiah is not going to be around for the whole next week,so I was put incharged to handle all her job for a week :P Call me Puan Atika now.Heh.


Tomorrow is Monday if you noticed.Hah.another day to go through.Another day to watch over the juniors who will be taking my post in two months time.The JUNIORS are hopeless.
Form 1 and Form 2 are the same.No offense girls.A frank note from me.Not condemning.
Please reconsidered your post as prefect the next time if you are not serious about it.


Friday was the day Amira,Yuhaili and I did some Sherlock Holmes' investigation of the afternoon prefects.Suprisingly,the juniors are like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo different than us.Sad to say,it's worse ): All I can do now is to hope for the best for the new BODs to handle this problems.

**random note**

Lee Hsiang is being retarded.like he has always been.HAHA.I'm his official tepek-er.and Kenny decided to be his bodyguard during the gathering.nye nye nye boo boo x) Funny people.I am still going to tepek you,Lee Hsiang.mwahahahaha xD a lot of my friends got selected for NS.Congrats! :D a lot also didnt get.like me.Hee.Congrats too! Outing soon? :D I met Mr.Mani yesterday.OMG.Teacher,I MISSED YOU! and and and I LOVE YOU! Heh. TCH seems to be getting less popular in my blog.LOL.IMY Chatted with Le King on MSN with Ming Jin.LMAO.HARD GAY IS SO BRING! :P and Zee,I'm looking forward to chat with you soon (:


I should spent more time romancing my books now than blogging.

CHIAO.



If I say I miss you,will you hug me and tell me the same?

Labels: , ,