Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Once upon a time ;
· NERD is SEXY,darling ♥
· You see ;
· Just sue me for loving you.
· You're a sin;
· Again and again,and again,and again
· Listen to what the heart says ;
· When grief shines through
· Sunday,you're so gay :P
· Stalk Them for a GOOD CAUSE ♥


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

TGIF,people (;
Friday, July 17, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hello people.I'm back again.Today was indeed a hectic day for me.I was rushing to collect the school leavers' page from the Form 5 and Upper 6.I didnt get to rest to even for a minute at school.Then,after school,I got aerobic-thon practice.Overall,two thumbs up for Rock Chan for the great steps for our Tahan House (: It is very cute you know (: LOL Stayed back a while and camwhore with my juniors :D :D :D it was seriously fun.Plus,I have Syaika's nerdy specs in my possession :D so yeah, snap snap macam camwhore nuts :P

Practice finished at 3.30 pm,but I've decided to wait for a while to take picture with Ang Kar Mun.Guess I havent told you reader(s) about her eh? Well well,this girl right,she looked EXACTLY,I mean EXACTLY like TCH :O I'm serious.There's actually people who looked like him in my school.and it's a girl summore.Damn weird right? :P Haha ill post up our picture together soon x)


HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY to DESHVIN,SOOK PUI and NALINI.
Loves (:


Im currently chatting with Aaron on MSN.
Sesat fella :P
always busy updating his Hydroneptune blog.
Go vote.
It's good for your soul.
Heh.


It's been a while since we last chat with each other.
so yeah,
we talked about a lot of stuff (:
the bery awesome Dutch Boy.
LOL






Isn't he is just sweeeeeeeeeeeet?
:D

manis macam gula.

lol







I've been bought 6 times at once on Friend For Sale.
Hehehe.
cool ^^



I am officially dragged into fandom.Thanks to my sister endless obsession towards ShiNee.not to be forgotten,Ayuni,Syaika,Neelia,Sam and Ying Zhi (: nooooooooooooooooo xD Jang Wooyoung is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D :D :D :D :D Watch this.super duper amazingly HOT! and and I saw Wooyoung there too! :D :D and call me 예쁜 소녀 from now on (:




I'll go kacau Aaron again.
(:

( and you know what? his brother,Ashley pun handsome jugak ;D )

Labels: , ,