Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Tonight we save the world,today we have to save ou...
· I got a big,big heart - yeah
· I came from outta space,and the skies are overcast...
· It's a nerdy thing,but now i'm going to do my math...
· she's no drag,it's just the way she walks ;
· bought the cheap champhange,we're going down with ...
· Rock & Roll sets the night on fire
· TGIF,people (;
· Once upon a time ;
· NERD is SEXY,darling ♥


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

you ain't so pretty on the inside,i shiver when i think about you
Sunday, July 26, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sometimes when things doesn't work according to plan,there is no use of trying anymore.

I tried hard enough.

What else do you want from me?

I feel so naive for putting so much hope all this while.

I thought I'm already over you,but it doesn't seems so.

Everything is just not right at the moment.

I'm tired,exhausted and breathless.

There is no point of me telling you about it when you dont believe it.

The truth will be reveal.

I just want you to be frank.

Be a man,not a chicken.

D:

Please dont ask me anything about this.

He's not who you think he is.



p/s : Hoping that I can put an end to it.right now.I miss you D:

Labels: