Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Again and again,and again,and again
· Listen to what the heart says ;
· When grief shines through
· Sunday,you're so gay :P
· Stalk Them for a GOOD CAUSE ♥
· I wanted to stop being a stalker but it stuck in m...
· Yet another day.
· Stop. D:
· A total OH-MY-GOD.
· Open Day.and a lil' bit something.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

You're a sin;
Friday, July 10, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Some people are just plain fucker D: Please ignore the vulgar words.I'm using it again.They tend to say things about people without thinking properly.FUCK YOU! I'm in great depression yesterday thanks to that someone.You might be thinking that I'm just being emo,but think again.Ugh.Bloody asshole.That someone is an asshole for real.Even if that someone despite me,that someone shouldnt spread news about me.THIS MATTER HAS GONE WAY TOO FAR.and I only got ONE BLOODY PERSON TO BLAME IT ON.


I shall clarify few things with all of you here ;

  • I am NOT ATTACHED,I repeat,NOT ATTACHED to ANY of my guy friends that I've ever mentioned here.So,stop spreading the rumours about me being someone's someone ):
  • I DO NOT LOOK LIKE RONALDINHO! FUCK THOSE WHO EVER CALLED ME THAT! Is it a total sin that God makes my teeth ensconced and not nice ? I know you people have nice jaw alignment and what not,so just shut the fuck up and deal with your own life.
  • You hate me? As if I care.I barely even know you.Forgive me for saying that you're that once.I realized my mistakes and apologized.I know you wont apologized since your ego is as tall as the Everest Mountain.I dont care.GO and DIE lah.Pfft.

I am nice if you know me well.We can joke around,I dont mind.But when you dont even know me well,and you say things about me that I myself hate to hear about,that just tick me off.for real this time.I'm a human being if you notice.I have feelings and it's not made out of a freaking polyvinyl chloride.fuck you,retarded asshole ): Hope you didnt show me your bloody face when I see you.Dont tick me off.



Kevin Yap is an asshole.It's a definate.
You hate me?
Hah.
I dont give a damn thing about it.

Get a life,dude.

*clicks*

Labels: ,