Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· im a sensitive bore
· I'm gonna start a revolution on my bed
· We were never perfection
· It comes when all the clocks have stopped,and i fe...
· no more monkeys jumping on the bed!
· variably cloudy with chances of sun
· Some will do magic,some will harm
· You Think You Know How I Feel
· black on black ;shadow or shades ; blind our eyes ...
· Speaking slowly through the permanent waves


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

and this curve is your smile,and this cross is your heart
Saturday, August 29, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
yours truly has been very sick for the past four days.yeah you heard her.she wasnt able to be like herself at that time.She's okay now :D just that the cough is killing her D: D: Spending the days doing nothing was suppose to be fun but I did not enjoyed it at all.Why? Sick.duh =.= but then at this time,I've realized how much people around me actually care for me (:

As soon I was on my way out from seeing the doctor,I texted my fellow friends.Everyone were so worried and wished me well.I was so touched,really.THANK YOU GUYS ;) I spent the days rotting at home,laying on the couch and continue texting everyone.Dutch boy and Danbaby were worried the most.so is Sanjeeva :D aww I felt like crying already (: (: (: (: (: I'm so loveable :D mwahahaha x) I skipped my Biology extra class and the holiday camp because I was sick.Ishness =.= I didnt go to tuition because I was sick ): I did go to tuition for one day to fetch my sis on Wednesday.and I saw Menning driving. *pouts pouts* I am so jealous D:


I went to Chemistry class yesterday.That also because I was feeling slightly better after drinking ginger water as recomanded by Danbaby (: plus he asked me to do something productive.TEE HEE :P Chemistry is productive *wide grins* :D Zul and Ridzwan are up to something diabolical against me ): LOL.I went back home and had a long rest again.I slept early the first night my fever striked and was really shocked to see 20 sms in my message inbox,all from my friends who wished me speedy recovery (i know I've been repeating this,but oh WTHeck,I'm enjoying the attention.Eheh ) ilovemygalprensandboyprensverymuchhhhh :D :D :D


On a short note,
I'M B-R-O-K-E
.
so yeah,Dont bother asking me out unlesss the treat is from you.
LOL.


my birthday is coming near and I'm super exciiiiiiiiiiited.
weeeee~
Dutch boy going to play a song for my birthday :D
and hopefully Danbaby will get me what I hinted on him *ahem* LOL.
14 SEPTEMBER!



Oh well,I got nothing much to say.
Wanna go back nerding.
ASS-PEE-EMM TRIALS IN TWO DAYS TIME.

*screams*
*dies*


Gosh.I'm such a drama queen.
:P



XOXO :D



Want to call Toh Chun Ho soon.
Hee :D

Labels: , ,