Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· A dustland fairytale
· Aint no rest for the wicked
· a heroine with an impossible goal
· she killed it with the kisses and from it she fled...
· I wonder if you noticed me looking at you from far...
· where did you get that blank face expression on yo...
· you ain't so pretty on the inside,i shiver when i ...
· Tonight we save the world,today we have to save ou...
· I got a big,big heart - yeah
· I came from outta space,and the skies are overcast...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Believe the lie ; all lies lead to the truth
Thursday, August 6, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm not ready to go through into a new world.
Gahh..time,please rewind back
):


Life's great so far.
Homeworks are A LOT as always.
HAHA.

and now I just realised that my TRIALS are less than one month.
*gasp*

Stepping down from the BOD soon.
will miss everyone there ):

Ashbir is not feeling well.
MISS HER A LOT D:

not going to MTV World Stages.
SIGH.

Going to ACS Gathering this Sunday.
woots!
Gonna meet the La Sallians there.
*grins*


Chatting with my evil twin is super fun :D :D :D
glad you didnt poof into nerd-doom xD

and and and
I found a new sweetheart

He's not the boyf.
Just somebody special at the moment.
(:






p/s : trying to stay away from the computer.REALLY.
pp/s: I dont blog about him anymore.
ppp/s: Eleh.stop spreading rumours if you dont even know the truth
pppp/s: Somehow I wish the attention for him is mine.FOR ONCE.






and Naqib said I'm random.
HAHA.





Ballroom dancing?
Bring it on =P

Labels: , ,