Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Speaking slowly through the permanent waves
· moving through silence without motion
· someone took my heart and left me a sweater
· Let us step out into the night,and pursue that fli...
· look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,and now...
· I dont want to bug you with crazy,crazy ideas
· Your past time consist of the strange,and twisted ...
· put a little bit of bitter in your pink lemoenade
· Believe the lie ; all lies lead to the truth
· A dustland fairytale


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

black on black ;shadow or shades ; blind our eyes ; see the colour fades
Friday, August 14, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



At least,you cheer me up for a moment (:


Blogging again.I'm addicted to it.LOL. Please dont blame me.Heh.It's too tempting :D Today is my last day on duty as a prefect D: Sad lah.It has finally come to an end.Our installation is next Friday,so yeah,you'll get to see me crying if you are going to be there (: (: I'm kinda emo these days.I dont know why.Will post about my whole experiences being a prefect like how my friends did.Soon.Miss Tan announced the new BOD during M.I.Although many was shocked of the decisions made by us including the votes and the interviews,but still I think they can do better since we believe in them (: Good luck,girls :D remember,
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

I was really busy the whole day due to the final photography session for the school magazine.Had to be in charge since that someone refused to take responsibilty.Ngeee D: Thank god everything went smoothly as planned.Thank you to Amira and Mei Fen for helping me all day (: The teachers had their jamuan for the coming fasting month and I got to eat some of it.Heh.Teacher offer lah,so I ambil lah :P Went into class after recess,straight to Physics lab.Learned about Thermistor (: Had the folder of the school magazine with me all the time.LOL

Chatted with my pretty boy *grins at Daniel Ng* yesterday.and Dutch Boy too.Caught him online *show tongue* Bleks :P the very pretty Dan Ng is being so random.and yeah,I LOVE my duckling very much :D Aaron is still awesome,like always. (: (: and someone is apparentally too busy with his brother lah D: Take note : I AM NOT JEALOUS.It feels weird somehow.Only Aaron and I know what does it means.Gah,scratch that.I'm feeling content at the moment.Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D :D oh and to AARON TIMOTHY MINJOOT,IF YOU'RE READING THIS,I SHALL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE VERY VERY THE AWESOME :D :D :D :D :D.We're loveable,huggable and indistructable ♥ ♥ :D



Ah.nothing to update already.
Wll update soon.
Going balik kampung now.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Labels: , ,