Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· she killed it with the kisses and from it she fled...
· I wonder if you noticed me looking at you from far...
· where did you get that blank face expression on yo...
· you ain't so pretty on the inside,i shiver when i ...
· Tonight we save the world,today we have to save ou...
· I got a big,big heart - yeah
· I came from outta space,and the skies are overcast...
· It's a nerdy thing,but now i'm going to do my math...
· she's no drag,it's just the way she walks ;
· bought the cheap champhange,we're going down with ...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

a heroine with an impossible goal
Saturday, August 1, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
im back from aerobicthon.Overall,it was a complete success.I had so much fun dancing with my team mates.Although we didnt win,but great job goes to Rock Chan and the gang for making the best out of everything.This will be my last year of participating in any school event,so yeah,i did enjoy myself.Camwhored around during the events (: It was a hell of good times.Tahan got no.3 from the 5 final teams.I'm no longer down,thanks to my friends.and not too be forgotten,lala boy (: i sayang you a lot (: I am currently seeing someone (yeah right) lol i hope so that he'll be reading this soon enough.He's my little J (: my nerdy boyyyyyyyy (: I sayang you a lot too (: you pun sayang me kan? (: (: (: ILY I took a lot of pictures and here's some of it (:

Cherrie.Joey.Atika
the threesome :D




Me and Kak Hui Yin
best senior ever (:






Ang Kar Mun and me
(:
she does look like Toh kan? *jaw dropped*





Hue Ying.Atika.
She is super adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D






Jamie.Atika
she is pretty (: Ledang's captain (:






The kick ass team.
TAHAN FOREVER! (:




the rest will be on Facebook.





and I'm currently addicted to Omelge.com.
random (:



p/s : the yellow duckling you see in all the picture is my new boyf.His name is duckling (:



bye folks.
Off to bed now (:


Labels: , ,