Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I'm gonna start a revolution on my bed
· We were never perfection
· It comes when all the clocks have stopped,and i fe...
· no more monkeys jumping on the bed!
· variably cloudy with chances of sun
· Some will do magic,some will harm
· You Think You Know How I Feel
· black on black ;shadow or shades ; blind our eyes ...
· Speaking slowly through the permanent waves
· moving through silence without motion


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

im a sensitive bore
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
im sick.
very sick ):
went to the doctor and he checked up my body temperature.
WHOA!
A freaking 101 degrees.
D:


I'm really not feeling well.
and I'm freaking out D:
trials are getting nearer.
and I dont want to skip trials just because im sick.
Gah D:

Went back early from holiday camp today.
Ishness.


Thank you Danbaby;
for making me feel better (:

Thank you Naqib;
for caring about my computer more than your own wife :P

Thank you Dutch boy;
for putting a smile on my face when I'm feeling down.

Thank you evil twin;
for always being there for me (: (: (:

Thank you Danny boy;
for the advices and comfort :D

Everyone who wished me well.
THANK YOU!

:D

iloveyouguystodeath (:




Labels: