Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,and now...
· I dont want to bug you with crazy,crazy ideas
· Your past time consist of the strange,and twisted ...
· put a little bit of bitter in your pink lemoenade
· Believe the lie ; all lies lead to the truth
· A dustland fairytale
· Aint no rest for the wicked
· a heroine with an impossible goal
· she killed it with the kisses and from it she fled...
· I wonder if you noticed me looking at you from far...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Let us step out into the night,and pursue that flightly temptress adventure
Monday, August 10, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


You made me feel shiny and new (:


Yesterday was ACS 1st ever Interschool Prefects' Gathering (: (: Held in Bandar Botanic.I had so much fun there.Meeting my friends in casual wear is bery the cool you know (: The event was great.I spent time with Sammy my babe and also meet up with Sam and the other MGSians.

The event started well I guess.Sam is the emcee.( There's three Sam in this post by the way :D )He's super funny I tell you.LOL Lame emcee *grins* and then,there's Pravind and err..I forgot what's the other emcee's name again *pouts* sorry ): Only Teo Qi and I came from BK.Teo Qi was really timid and she doesnt mingle around at all.Shall not blame her since she's dont know anyone there.

Meet up with Gilbert at the entrance :D Then,I saw Kenny Bunny,Geok San,Sabrina and and Su Ching (: (: (: Yun Ming were incharged of the registration :D Super happy to see him ^^ I saw a lot of familiar faces during the event.and I finally got the chance to talk to Chee Han thanks to Sammy.Wee~ ilebiusayang (: Sad to say that the crowd kinda dead at first,but I guess Daniel saves the day :D Heh.He is such a darling *winks* The performances are bery the awesome (: The opening performance is very nice.So is the singing,by Ravin *drools* (: (: (: lelaki terpanas :D

Jerry and Penny came and sit at our table.Then,Soon Chia came too.I feel so cool all of sudden,I dont know why.LOL Pravin and Tommy came a little bit later.and Chee Han doesn't believe that I wrote books.I am an author okay? D: *throw a flying dagger at Chee Han and hides* :P :P :P

During game time,Yun Ming called my name up.So I blame this on Alien Yun Ming .Woots! D: We have to tell lame jokes and the people who gets the loudest boo is the winner.I was like, 'huh?' Eeek.whacimaga -____- So there I was,telling a joke that no one understands.HAHA Lame enough i presumed *run away* Sam the emcee is very adorableeeeeee :D :D He is so bubbly.and he said I'm cute *blush blush* *slaps myself*

Moving on,during dinner,I sat next to Gilbert at his table (he is such a sweetie pie :D ).Ashwin and Ariff were there too.We chatted as usual and then Ashwin started lah his evil scheme.Threatened to spread the message that I sent to him about *cough* someone.Regret telling him that.tsk tsk =.=

Ariff insisted on reading it,so I have to sit between Ariff and Ashwin.Very dangerous ooo that fella :P Ashwin is super sneaky though.He asked Ariff to accompany him to the Gents. -____- I cant go to the Gents,obviously.So yeah,they came back and started teasing me about *cough* that someone. *tears* FYI,that *cough* someone AIN'T SEXAYYY D: NO NO D: *pouts* I made up my mind.HE'S NOT.Daniel's sexier.Heh :D *nods*

Had great time chatting with the La Sallians.Ashwin said I'm retarded.HAHA I've gone HIGHed at that time.LOL Scott's fedora become my possesion for the night.*grins* ME VERY LIKEYY FEDORA (: (: (: Buy me one for my borthday,anyone? :D I saw Danny boy too.He came fetching Kenny with Sonny :O Oh ya.Did I tell you that Daniel also sings? *screammmmmms* *faints* LOL.ok,exageration. :O But he's good lah,seriously. *wide grins*

They announced their new head prefect and it is Sam the emcee! *clap clap* congrats Sam :D At the end of the event,the ACSians started throwing people in the pool.Funneh (: Poor Daniel got thrown in first.Ashwin said he really to do that to do me,but he decided not to because I'M A GIRL :D :D

Tumpang Alien's car back home.Go back with Sam,Yun Ming and Daniel.Yong Shen drove us back and he is seriously scary :/ We had loads of fun crapping in the car.lol and Daniel is so funny :D and I miss him already D: Thank you to Yun Ming for drpping me at ACS (: you are awesome.The event was a complete success and I totally enjoyed myself (:


GREAT JOB GOES TO DANIEL AND HIS COMITTEE.
*cheers*
(:



More photos from Soon Chia.
Soon.



I'm off for now.
Miss me not ya?
Heh.
Byeeeeeee.

Labels: , , ,