Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· someone took my heart and left me a sweater
· Let us step out into the night,and pursue that fli...
· look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,and now...
· I dont want to bug you with crazy,crazy ideas
· Your past time consist of the strange,and twisted ...
· put a little bit of bitter in your pink lemoenade
· Believe the lie ; all lies lead to the truth
· A dustland fairytale
· Aint no rest for the wicked
· a heroine with an impossible goal


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

moving through silence without motion
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • I'm secretly in love with someone *shhh*
  • I love nuffnangs :D money,come to mummy (: (:
  • Trials coming soon.so yeah,I'm prepared.
  • Dutch Boy is super awesomeeee. I sayang you a lot wehy! :D
  • He's NOT SEXY! NO NO NO NO NO D:
  • I'm retiring soon.tsk tsk sad ):
  • Ashbir,speedy recovery sayang :D
  • Irene,miss me not! woots!
  • Tuition is fun,exclude the part where you have to deal with your retarded friend :/
  • I'm getting a laptop soon (: (:
  • If I were to be popular,why are you so jealous about?
  • What's wrong with you? where's your brain? Pfft.
  • 2PM already went for a music break.HAIH.I miss sexy Wooyoung D:
  • ILOVEYOUTOBITS (:
  • Congrats Neelia :D because of you-know-what (:
  • Minght be going out with Daniel soon.Dont know when. :D :D :D :D
  • Ryan Bryan Ryan Bryan Ryan Bryan Ryan Bryan xD
  • Hakim said I'm popular? Am I ? Heh. *blush*
  • Dannnnnnnnnny :D jom kita keluar nak?
  • To my friends who are going to MTV World Stage,have fun there :D and I hate you :P
  • Ryan Ross is a major sex symbol *drools*
  • Stop pranking me lah,Jeff *roll eyes*
  • Congrats to the new Prefects BODs.Uphold the prefect legacy yo! :D
  • I'm going for hiatus for a long time (:


Will continue blogging,
But not that frequent.


Atika's not blogging anymore.
She'll be a nerd and study hard like Weng Shen.
haha.
Yeah (:


Bloggie, I'll miss you.
Bye (:


(She kidding lah.She loves blogging :D )

Labels: ,