Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· variably cloudy with chances of sun
· Some will do magic,some will harm
· You Think You Know How I Feel
· black on black ;shadow or shades ; blind our eyes ...
· Speaking slowly through the permanent waves
· moving through silence without motion
· someone took my heart and left me a sweater
· Let us step out into the night,and pursue that fli...
· look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,and now...
· I dont want to bug you with crazy,crazy ideas


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

no more monkeys jumping on the bed!
Friday, August 21, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Today was the celebration of the eve of Merdeka.It was my last year celebrating this event (obviously).Had so much fun since I'm no longer in duty.Had the camera all day long with me :D The performances were great.so were the competitions for the Ratu Pakaian Tradisional contest.Ngeee :D Neelia is still sick ): Speedy recovery kay? :D Chit chatted with my besties and also walked around the school compound proudly while wearing baju melayu (: Stitchy is awesome :D Alright.Lazy to elaborate.Let's the pictures do the talking (: Enjoy (:





yours truly in baju melayu (:
p/s : see,i dont look so weird in baju melayu,pretty boy :P




the BFFs :D
Syaika.Ayuni.




Group photo #1
me love this picture :D :D





We are the posers for the day x)
Leng lui for sale :P




Yun Ming said i looked like I'm going to bed in this picture.
LMAO!






with Pn.Chong (:




Atika.Amira.
she is fabulous (:




Noona(s) :D


The rest will be on Facebook.


Went to tuition after that.Aroused everyone's attention seeing me in baju melayu =.= Had terrible stomach ache and nausea when I got back home.It was incredibely uneasy ): Was hoping not to be food poisoning *touchwood* Talked to Danny about it,he ask me to go the the doc.I will,maybe tomorrow (: Thank you,Danny (:

I saw Tirzah's facebook shoutout.It's about our installation tomorrow.Gah D: I cried immidiately.There's too many memories in the board that I'll miss after this.Texted Dutch boy and pretty boy.They healed my worries eventually.Thank you (:




Will cherish the moments forever

Labels: , , ,