Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Let us step out into the night,and pursue that fli...
· look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,and now...
· I dont want to bug you with crazy,crazy ideas
· Your past time consist of the strange,and twisted ...
· put a little bit of bitter in your pink lemoenade
· Believe the lie ; all lies lead to the truth
· A dustland fairytale
· Aint no rest for the wicked
· a heroine with an impossible goal
· she killed it with the kisses and from it she fled...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

someone took my heart and left me a sweater
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Friends at 1st Rendezvous
(:

As requested by Daniel :D

P/S : The pictures are not in order.So just bear with it.Tengkiu (:


Credits to Soon Chia for the awesome pictures! :D




Awesome photographer for the night,I present to you Tan Soon Chia (:





Daniel and I.
This was taken after the party.and he is soaked thanks to the ACSians.





Atika.Yun Ming.Sam
We got this thing of taking pictures together everytime we met.Heh.

Yun Ming's t-shirt is wet since he hugged everybody that was thrown in the pool :P





Drunken Yong Shen and adowable Sam :D :D




The OC,Daniel Ng (:
(cue: girls screaming)






YM looked so serious.Bleks.
I sayang you still (:







The posers xD
Daniel.YM.







A random pose given by Scott Soe.
kissy kissy.HAHA.






Jerry.Soon Chia.YM.
Can't resist alien's adorableness :D :D :D :D




SAM!!!!
*screams in excitement*






Ravin is posing.LOL





Scott said, 'ENOUGH'


:D

The rest will be on Facebook.




p/s : Aaron's playing a song for me for my birthday (: (: (: (: (:
pp/s: I want to serve nuffnag D:
ppp/s: Trials coming soon *gasp*
pppp/s: Buy me a fedora,will you?
pppp/s : stop stabbing people's back lah.Grrr D:
ppppp/s : Did I tell you that Daniel is bery the hot? lol HOT HOT :D






Till then folks.
Adios!
:D

Labels: ,