Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· moving through silence without motion
· someone took my heart and left me a sweater
· Let us step out into the night,and pursue that fli...
· look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,and now...
· I dont want to bug you with crazy,crazy ideas
· Your past time consist of the strange,and twisted ...
· put a little bit of bitter in your pink lemoenade
· Believe the lie ; all lies lead to the truth
· A dustland fairytale
· Aint no rest for the wicked


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Speaking slowly through the permanent waves
Thursday, August 13, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 1 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
A LADY GIVE ME A CALL JUST NOW,
AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID???

'HEY ATIKA,
YOU KNOW WHAT??
YOU JUST WON TWO TICKETS FOR THE MTV WORLD STAGE !!!'

I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR A MOMENT.

THEN I REALISED SOMETHING ;

I CANT GO!!!
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:


Owh the heartbreaking news ):

Labels: