Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Some will do magic,some will harm
· You Think You Know How I Feel
· black on black ;shadow or shades ; blind our eyes ...
· Speaking slowly through the permanent waves
· moving through silence without motion
· someone took my heart and left me a sweater
· Let us step out into the night,and pursue that fli...
· look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,and now...
· I dont want to bug you with crazy,crazy ideas
· Your past time consist of the strange,and twisted ...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

variably cloudy with chances of sun
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pretty boy,you are so charming ;)
Thank you for everything :D


Woots! Ahoy earthlings! the blogger is back! :D missing me lately eh? I know.LOL Got nothing much to update,just that I'm preparing for my trials which is in one week time.Holidays are pointless since we got classes from Monday to Friday.WTH! MTV World Stage was a blast from what I've heard from my friends who went.Gave the red zone tickets to Lala.I know you'll love it (: Had my prefects installation rehearsal today.Felt so sad in the inside when I think about the retirement soon ): Great job goes to the form 4 for making this installation possible for the seniors :D

Chatting with
Dutch boy at the moment :D :D great time talking with him (: Pretty boy is at tuition now.Eheh.Dont want to disturb him now.me lap you very muchyyy (: Naqib is still sick D: H1N1 is a curse.Gah D: Please dont take my sayangs away from me ):

And now I'm thinking,my mind puzzled and monologue heard for instant. Out of nowhere, I did regret my actions and I might put the matter in consideration instead of running away from the problem. Girls, they did that all the time. I noticed when I’m mentally exhausted the tears couldn’t falls from the socket.I paced the path triumphantly as if I just received compliment or succeed in exam which clearly not going to happen in any way currently. I cheered my mood with humming a tune and sang songs. I lost my sanity to the happy heart.

As if I were to recapture the old chapter of my life, I won’t be this blissful. I move on but never once I erased the memory from you-know-where-it-dwells. Thanks for the memory, I prefer walking alone and do some crazy stuffs.The rain didn’t stop till the end of the day. The whooshing winds kept accompanied me loyally and I schemed something. It fells on the right timing as I encountered massive frustration and there’s at least t
hat factor to make me in glee.

May everyday like today :)



Pictures time,people :D




yours truly with the slash :D




the MTV World Stage Red Zone tickets.
(:




Seniors





Juniors




The love between us will never fades :D






ILY readers




See you soon (:





Oh TCH,imy ):
Where did you go?

Labels: , ,