Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· black on black ;shadow or shades ; blind our eyes ...
· Speaking slowly through the permanent waves
· moving through silence without motion
· someone took my heart and left me a sweater
· Let us step out into the night,and pursue that fli...
· look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,and now...
· I dont want to bug you with crazy,crazy ideas
· Your past time consist of the strange,and twisted ...
· put a little bit of bitter in your pink lemoenade
· Believe the lie ; all lies lead to the truth


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

You Think You Know How I Feel
Friday, August 14, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Just for you chingu ;

In life, we can never get what we always want. True, what goes around comes around. Throughout this fateful journey, we climb for survival in bitter sweet reality which we’ll never figure where the ending dwells. Yet, the world is round anyway. Run from truth and you’ll meet them soon no matter how hard you deny it.


Stay out of line, I murmur. Knowing too much isn’t good as I’ll be in depth burden keeping this dramatic destiny in the tiny closet of my heart. How would I say, its part of obligation as loyal listener and indeed an amateur adviser. Considering my age, I should just back off but I have permission to be amongst them.

Sometimes our mind creates paths we insist to follow without thinking of the consequences or what might wait for us along the chosen path. It reminds me of The Road Not Taken and could I not lie about the values in the poem. I treasure somehow deeper meaning in delivered lines by Robert Frost.

I’m intrigued for years by the meaning of life and one day the call across my equilibrium makes me sees world in different view. I’m truly inspired by a lot of people, of course. I don’t deserve to be trusted this way as it worries me if I might slip words someday. Knowing that I myself can’t trust heart wholly, follow my mind instead.



Oh yeah, sometimes do follow your mind instead of instinct.Be strong,I know you can do it (:

Labels: