Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· put a little bit of bitter in your pink lemoenade
· Believe the lie ; all lies lead to the truth
· A dustland fairytale
· Aint no rest for the wicked
· a heroine with an impossible goal
· she killed it with the kisses and from it she fled...
· I wonder if you noticed me looking at you from far...
· where did you get that blank face expression on yo...
· you ain't so pretty on the inside,i shiver when i ...
· Tonight we save the world,today we have to save ou...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Your past time consist of the strange,and twisted and deranged
Saturday, August 8, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Credits : Ash :D
Thank you for the inspiration.



To that special someone ;

Thank you for being there for me.You know you never failed to brighten up my days.I'm truly blessed that I've found you.Thank you.I know it's hard for you to deal with me sometimes,but trust me,I'll be there whenever you need me.We see the light together and you've done your part.Some people just can handle the fact that we're better than them (:

I'm proud to say I feel so much better now ; I think I will attend school although I still believe it's a waste of my time but heck, some kids don't even have the chance to study. I think I wanna grow up to become a person who helps the less fortunate. I mean although it doesn't pay much but I guess other people's happiness is a way more important factor. Do you have your life already planned out after whatever you're busy doing now? I haven't ):

I think I'm just gonna take everything as it comes. I'm going to give it my best at everything I am doing and just pray that the very best will come out of it. If it doesn't then screw it. I'll try to make the best out of it. I mean, sure I would be all emotional bout it but it won't help me at all trae-confident and happy when I'm not really so, no? But I'm seriously alright people! Don't worry, like I said I ain't suicidal. I'm not going to lose to my worries ; I've gone through way worst. This is like walking in the rain without an umbrella.

You're only sad because you ponder on sadness longer than happiness (:

It's true though. When you're sad, your mind automatically plays that series of sad events that you had to go through and thus, you get all sad and down. Why not think about the happy moments that you had, even if it was just for a second. Maybe just maybe those happy moments would seem to last longer and just maybe it would make you stronger as an individual.

I'm tired of hearing about things I can and cannot do. People are all over my face telling and shoving rude comments to me. I stand there listening to them all fighting off the urge to break-down / punch their jaws. I pout in dissatisfaction when I really want to run far far away, sprinting off into the horizon to find a place safe and far enough for me to weep. No one agress with my point of view and it sucks when they just trampled all over my hopes. Instead of giving me constructive cristism they tell me, if I do what I want to do - I will regret because I'm hopeless. With all the critism I get from people, I doubt myself even more. I'm scared that whatever people say about me actually comes true.



you're my sunshine.
Hold me and never let me go.



Atika

Labels: , ,