Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Cause it feels like stealing hearts
· maybe i should invest in a bottle of tan??
· It's magic,you know
· Black holes and revelations
· We chase misinterprated lies
· Bones on my heart break like it never break before...
· You applied the pressure that help me crystallised...
· Less of the silly talks
· Junkyard doll
· Please shine,please shine


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

black cobwebs tangled his heart
Thursday, September 17, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Do you hear that??
yeah.
the sounds of the school's bell.
IT'S OFFICIAL,GUYS! SCHOOL'S OFF FOR ONE WEEK!
*banana dance*
I'm quite happy since I'm sort of free from exams for a week.
Eheh :D

School was okay.My brain malfunctioned completely answering Add Maths.IT WAS EXCRUCIATING!! *bang head on the wall* DDD: Had tuition after school.Maths and Add Maths class.had fun and was refreshed.kinda pissed with some of the tuitionmate though.For the last time,I'M NOT A PIG lah! and I DONT SLEEP DURING THE CLASS,OKAY?! Pfft.Get a life wei.Lifeless DDD: Talk like nobody's business with Shean,Jeff and Chee Hong.HAHA. Went back home,exhausted.slept awhile and then go online.lol.chatted with the darling and the agogo partner.and it was fun ,fun and fun x) and looked at the SEXAYY new Messenger.sexay can? :P Was so hyped getting it.Thanks a lot,Jeff :DDDD




The random chatting :P
I want to get married too wehy.ROFL xD






Arif told me this.

awesome can?
SMK La Salle Klang is on TV.
*bigbiggrins*
lol.



******


The blogger with the awesome-est birthday gift (:
Shades from Kikiegh :DD




lol.
me is a poser :PP






******


Some of the photos during prayers' camp.



Syaika.Syakila.
their names rhymes.
LOL.




during refreshment.





See.
Told you right,I glow.
HAHA.





oh ya.
HAPPY BELATED 16TH BIRTHDAY,GLADYS!
HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY,GEETHA!
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY,IKMAL!


hugs and kisses from yours truly (:





I'm off for now.
Weeh (:

Annyeong :D







Cant wait for next Saturday.
*jumpjumpjump*
:D

Labels: , , ,