Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· You applied the pressure that help me crystallised...
· Less of the silly talks
· Junkyard doll
· Please shine,please shine
· We had a fight on the promenade out in the rain
· Low rider a little higher
· empty pockets tells the stories
· Unity is Integrity
· and this curve is your smile,and this cross is you...
· im a sensitive bore


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Bones on my heart break like it never break before.
Thursday, September 10, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Despite my obsession towards 2PM,the bad news was heard through Farah and Neelia.the seductive toyboy of mine,Park Jae bum left 2PM after major critism from his past act.Some people just have to provoke him to leave the group ay? brainless much.Pfft.Entertaiment websites all over Korea were talking about it.Fans were heartbroken.2PM boys were in depression due to this shocking news.Be strong everyone.Jae bum,if you just happened to read this (which I think it's quite impossble),dont leave us fans please.Everyone need you DDD:

Thanks to this news,
I screwed up my Chemistry papers.
Cant concentrate.
Gah D:

Anti fans go die.
Netizens can die too.
Lifeless people.
*cursed away*



Following the incident of the offending messages which 2PM leader JaeBum has posted up on his MySpace page being discovered, there are plans for him to come out to do an official apolgoy.

2PM’s representative said on 5th September,
“There are plans for JaeBum to do an official apology on their official homepage. The problem here is that the post he posted was when he was young and first arrived in Korea, and was still not able to adapt to life in Korea.”

The rep also added,
“Currently JaeBum is reflecting on his own actions. Do understand it as a thoughtless act of someone still young.”

Some of the things
he wrote:

* “Korea is gay”
* “I hate Koreans”
* “I want to go back to the States again”
* “Korea is whack… but everyone thinks I’m like the illest rapper when I suck nuts at rapping…”

And in 2007 before he was about to debut, he also wrote about how it was not his style:

* “I’m like a gay version of myself”

He also wrote about his unhappiness about moving into together with other trainees in the company.

With these messages he wrote on his MySpace page revealed, netizens have gone on an outrage. There were

There were heated discussions about this on 2PM’s official homepage and on various portal sites.

Netizens say:

* “The 2nd Steven Yoo”
* “They should do an official press conference to explain this!”
* “Just go back to America then”
* “Seriously this is not something you can just apologise and hope everyone will forgive and forget”
* “Even if he reflects on himself, people don’t change easily right?”
* “Everyone is not perfect and makes mistakes. Netizens are making too much noise over this? Don’t you netizens make mistakes too?”
* “i hate you. and you are a bad boy. im korean. you too.” (In English by one of the Korean netizens)
* “This is the end for you”
* “He beats GDragon at it this time”

There are many very mean bashes by the netizens going on online. I hope Jay pulls through this one well, only wish him the best.

UPDATE: JAY’S APOLOGY AS TRANSLATED BY [info] sparkskey.

2PM Park Jaebum issues public apology ‘I’m really sorry and embarrassed’

2PM’s Park Jaebum has made an
official apology over the comments made about Korea.
Jaebum posted on American social networking site in 2005 & 2007 saying
‘I want to go back to America’ ‘I hate Korea’, after such insulting comments have been found, he has received a lot of criticism.

Park Jaebum has confessed to posting such things at 12:13PM and posted at his fancafe with the title
‘Park Jaebum’s apology’, trying to express this apology through the post.

Jaebum said “I would like to apologize for the things I posted on myspace a few years ago. Sorry’ ‘and ‘I returned to Korea in Jan 05 when I was a high school student. Being born and bred in America, I had hardly any understanding of Korea, and when I first came to Korea, I couldn’t speak the language, couldn’t adapt to the food, and didn’t know and didn’t understand Korean culture’ ‘My family was all in America and when I came to Korea it seemed like everyone was being cold to me. I had no idea when I would debut and I was really lonely. It was a really difficult and lonely period for me due to various reasons. I missed home, felt like giving up and wanted to go back to my family in America.”explaining the reasons behind his posts.

Jaebum has issued a sincere apology saying
‘I posted such things because I really hated how I was living then and got really worked up. I was really young then and didn’t express myself well’ ‘I was young, didn’t have enough sense and because it was a difficult period, and I made these mistakes due to the situations I was facing at that point in time. I posted those words 4 years ago and I have completely changed since then. I will try not to make such mistakes in future’.

Jaebum’s apology letter are as follows:


Hello everyone, I’m 2PM’s Park Jaebum. I would like to apologize for the words I typed on myspace a few years ago. Sorry. I would like to explain my feelings then and apologize for them I returned to Korea in Jan 05 when I was a high school student. Being born and bred in America, I had hardly any understanding of Korea, and when I first came to Korea, I couldn’t speak the language, couldn’t adapt to the food, and didn’t know and didn’t understand Korean culture

My family was all in America and when I came to Korea it seemed like everyone was being cold to me. I had no idea when I would debut and I was really lonely. It was a really difficult and lonely period for me due to various reasons. I missed home, felt like giving up and wanted to go back to my family in America.
I posted such things because I really hated how I was living then and got really worked up. I was really young then and didn’t express myself well’ ‘I was young, didn’t have enough sense and because it was a difficult period, and I made these mistakes due to the situations I was facing at that point in time.

And as time passed I forgot that I had ever posted such things. Looking back, I’m really sorry and embarrassed for writing such things. I have since adapted to Korea and completely changed my mind set. I’m thankful for all everything I went through so that I could perform on stage. I posted those words 4 years ago and I have completely changed since then.

Our family, Hottest and our 2PM members, I’m really sorry to everyone as well as everyone who loves 2PM.


Soompi :



FEATURED K BITES ARTICLE

2PM JaeBum will be leaving for the
States after he declares that he will be leaving the group officially on 8th Septmber.

JaeBum posted a message on 2PM’s official fancafe on
8th September at 11.59am, with the title to the post “This is JaeBum” informing fans about his leaving of the group.

The incident happened with JaeBum’s Korean-offending messages posted on his MySpace page in 2005 were discovered on 5th September. With that, many Koreans netizens were unhappy and in just 4 days after the incident, JaeBum has decided to leave the group.

JaeBum will be leaving for his hometown Seattle on 8th September. After knowing that JaeBum will be leaving for the states, many fans have stated, “We should prevent JaeBum from leaving Korea. And there are plans for fans to come together at the airport.

After it was declared that JaeBum will be leaving the group, there was a new petition up on Agora to
“Stop JaeBum from leaving 2PM”. And it seems that this affection for Korea by JaeBum has came just too late after the incident.

Meanwhile,
JaeBum’s message left on the official fancafe on 8th September goes:

Hello. This is JaeBum from 2PM. I’m sorry to give a last farewell with this message. With that very apologetic heart I have, it seems it is hard for me to see everyone on stage again.”

I’m very sorry to everyone. I’m even more sorry to fans who have gave so much love. I will be leaving 2PM from today. I’m so sorry but I have to leave 2PM and you guys because I have been a leader hyung who not only did not give strength but became a burden. I’m once again sorry.”

Meanwhile, it was said that JaeBum has left Korea for the States to evade from being enlisted for military service after the incident, and the case was compared to as the ‘2nd Yoo Seung Joon’ incident.

Meanwhile, at the airport

Accounts from
2oneday

* Fans see 2PM walking through the gates and Woo Young crying..
* Wooyoung fainted.. at the airport
* Jay is already through the airport
* All seven boys are crying. oh god we feel helpless
* Wooyoung is believed to be heading to the hospital..
* He is going to a hospital in Shinchon due to the stress brought on by Jay’s withdrawal..

Article from Entertainment Daily :




Jae-bum leaves 2 PM! Yes, if you are really surprised then don’t be coz he is going to quit it as declared in Myspace. He was trashed earlier in the online and it seems, all proved to be a bit too much for the singer. He made an official statement on 2PM’s fan cafe earlier today. At 12 noon, Jae-bum announced through his post,

I apologize for saying my last goodbye this way. I feel very sorry to everyone because of this situation and find it difficult to face everyone on stage again. I feel sorry and can only apologize to everyone, especially to all my fans that have given me so much love. I will officially resign from 2PM, today. 2PM members, I’m so sorry to all the members for not being capable of giving them strength and leaving such a burden on their shoulders as an elder and leader of the group. However, I ask and hope that everyone will give them more support and I apologize once again for everything.”

Overseas 2PM fans have started a petition to keep support Jae-bum.


Can someone kill the netizen?
*pray hard*


I'm signing off now.



Labels: , ,