Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Unity is Integrity
· and this curve is your smile,and this cross is you...
· im a sensitive bore
· I'm gonna start a revolution on my bed
· We were never perfection
· It comes when all the clocks have stopped,and i fe...
· no more monkeys jumping on the bed!
· variably cloudy with chances of sun
· Some will do magic,some will harm
· You Think You Know How I Feel


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

empty pockets tells the stories
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • I missed my dental appointment *bang head on the wall*
  • I've lose weight ):
  • My sickness getting worse by days.GAH D:
  • I didnt get to take blood test today during Biology class because I was absent during extra class.DAMMIT D:
  • G-Dragon's Heartbreaker mother effin' HOT *drools* :D :D :D
  • I sayang Aaron Minjoot and Sanjeeva.you guys are AWESOME (:
  • Shasta is still annoying.BLOODY ANNOYING.
  • who said I'm obssesed towards Ridzwan? =.=
  • Menning,go study lah.Sejarah is important too wei x)
  • HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY,VIVIEN! ILY (:
  • I missed my tau fu fa ): me want tau fu fa.
  • Cant wait to text Danbaby soon ;) he has SEXAY wrinkles :P
  • Tiffany is my mak cik.HAHA.
  • Maxis goodies are wicked! me likeyyyyy! :D
  • I'm going to vomit soon.ish ):
  • Has been missing terawih D:
  • I miss my gfs.and bfs too.tsk tsk D:
  • TCH? hope he's doing fine (:



Till trials over,readers.
Bye.

Labels: