Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· black cobwebs tangled his heart
· Cause it feels like stealing hearts
· maybe i should invest in a bottle of tan??
· It's magic,you know
· Black holes and revelations
· We chase misinterprated lies
· Bones on my heart break like it never break before...
· You applied the pressure that help me crystallised...
· Less of the silly talks
· Junkyard doll


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Finally found the exit.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hello,readers.

Miss me?
Hee :D


Sorry for the not-updating mode.
Stupid rat bite my house telephone wire and it putus.
Pfft.
demented rat.
*gone mad and stabbed the rat*

Anyhoo,holidays' over and I'm back kissing the books D:
Tortureeee ):

A quick recap during my Raya trip back to me mother's hometown at Perak.
fabulous yo!
Sept 19th till Sept 23rd.

Raya kat sana lah :)


Menning,Zaty,Thiba,Shasta,Joo Wen,Daniel,Toh,Ter,Vivien,Yen Yen,RIdzwan,Shien Chen,Ayuni,Danny,Sarah,Syaika,Oni,Jason,Arif,Tirzah,Aaron,Hazim,Hakim,Jesseca,Thanesh,Fazil,Ashwin,Alvin,Nalini,Naqib
thank you so much for the Raya wishes :D



  • Hazim's grandparents' house dekat Sabak Bernam.and I've passing their house since like forever? =.=
  • Play mercun with my siblings and cousins.Had mercun war with the nieghboursWE WON!! :D
  • Yen Yen sayang and Vivien accompany me throughout the 3 hours journey balik kampung. ♥ ♥
  • Missing my sesat moments with Dutchboy )))):
  • Tirzah went to Cameron.STRAWBERRIES! Heh :P
  • Hakim is jealous because I got to play mercun and he dont.HAHA! :P
  • Toh and Vivien made me hungry all the time.Ngeee :PP
  • The hottie next door is super duper HOT.RAWR :DD *grins*
  • Thank you Jessie for the super late birthday wish.LOL.you made me go 'awww' (:
  • I didnt get to eat Laksa Pak Ngah.heartbroken ):
  • Daniel is an awesome dream patrol.LOL. *cough* :P
  • I burn my finger playing mercun.padan muka saya D:
  • saw a horrifiying accident *gasp* OMG.Indiscribable.HORROR! :O
  • My little cousin is obssesed with the late Michael Jackson.super cute!



Haha.
Told you it was quick.

See you in the next post :)

Buh-byeee :D

Labels: ,