Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Black holes and revelations
· We chase misinterprated lies
· Bones on my heart break like it never break before...
· You applied the pressure that help me crystallised...
· Less of the silly talks
· Junkyard doll
· Please shine,please shine
· We had a fight on the promenade out in the rain
· Low rider a little higher
· empty pockets tells the stories


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

It's magic,you know
Monday, September 14, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

birthday wishes;

Nicholas,Naqib,Suthan,Scott,Shawal,Jeff,Arif,Bryan;
the early wishers.
THAAANK YOUUUU :D


Mei Fen,Ayuni,Ching Wei,Ryan,Daniel,Jason,Ming Jin,Nalini,Raub,Alex,Menning,Danny,Toh;
thank you for the msges.


The Minjoot brothers;
Aaron,Ashley,Anslem,Alastair;
thank you for the amazingly adorable birthday wish :D
I'm adorablelized by all of you (:



The juniors ;

thank you for your wishes


Christopher Leeraj;
thank you for being the greatest evil twin ever (:
and not forgetting my birthday.lol.



to those who sang for me;

thank you for making the last song memorable enough :D


Syakila;
for the first to give me a birthday gift on the day.ily


Tirzah darling;
for the lovely birthday post.i cinta you too! :DDD



Class of 5 Science 2 '09;
the song and wishes was indeed touching (:
Thank you so much for the awesome year being with all of you :D



Yana;
for the birthday hug that I'll never forget (:




Tenarasi;
for the birthday treat.lol :D



The peoples who wished me in school;
Cherrie,Jo Yee,Ashbir,Nisa,Lina;
thank you so much.
i love you all



my sons;
mummy loves all of you :D Weeh (:



Puan Hasiah,Miss Tan,En Hazaari,Puan Shuhara,Puan Badariah,Puan Nadzarah;
the teachers of SMK(P) Bukit Kuda;

for the hugs and kisses for me (:
i was choked but then,you guys still rocks my socks! :D




the namjachingu;
Ayuni,Neelia,Sam,Syaika,Amira;
I love you guys to death :D



Amy,Geetha,John,Michelle,Adrian,David,Vincent,Pei Ling,Pei Jun,Rymond,Owais,Joanne,Huay Teng,Irene,Soon Chia,Pei Jun,Calvin,Yi Yi,Yee Yin,Divya,Emira,Fiqah;

thank you for the wish, eventhough it's via facebook (:



the random partner,
Choo Weng Shen;
thank you for all the random convo we had :D



Vivien
and the sayangs;
you know I love you




I have to say,
this is the BEST birthday ever.
I'm finally 17.
(:

*throws confetti*




atika says :
thank you all of you sweethearts for all your wishes! ilyfoes!


the girl who was born on September 14th are now legal to drive.
WEEEEEEEEEEH (((:







iloveyouguystodeath.


Still waiting for the live version from Dutchboy.
:D



Labels: , ,