Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Please shine,please shine
· We had a fight on the promenade out in the rain
· Low rider a little higher
· empty pockets tells the stories
· Unity is Integrity
· and this curve is your smile,and this cross is you...
· im a sensitive bore
· I'm gonna start a revolution on my bed
· We were never perfection
· It comes when all the clocks have stopped,and i fe...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Junkyard doll
Sunday, September 6, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
10 people tagged me in their fan list on FB.
I can ROFL now.


Atika: WHY AM I IN EVERYONE'S FAN LIST??
Naqib : Coz you're a legendary stalker.
Atika : =.=




Christopher is being so random asking about puasa to me.
LOL.


Yes,Chris.girls cant puasa if they got period.
LMAO.



the fawesome evil twin.
Christopher Leeraj.
:DDDD


isayangyoualot (:
*spread arms wide*




Alright.I promised myself and also my mum and my sis not to go online but I cant get the hang of it.Somebody stabbed me right now.Owh,the chatting with the evil twin is so fun :D Sometimes I wished I got super natural power.probably I can heal anyone or even fly.Gah D: I sounds so pathetic,i know.Under major stress now,luckily the Dutchboy and Tirzah made my day (((: Damn random lah us.HAHA.Biology is history.cant get anything into my head.Pffft.Want to nerd soon enough.I hate myself.Heh :DD



this is the decent-random-sesated Aaron Minjoot.
:P


Handsome kan?
See the person lah.
LOL.



Addicted to the new Korean girl group, F(x).argh! turning superly lesbo over Amber.FTW much.Found something really excited on Facebook.the super cute Ku Gim Chai has Facebook! *screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams* HAHA! On random note,my pendrive is not working already.STUPID.GAH!So now I got a new item in my wishlist.A NEW PENDRIVE! GET ME ONE PLEASE! and please take note (again) that I dont like people calling me with names.I warn ya.STOP IT! I dont fancy a lot of guys kay.lol.only some.they attractive lah.TOO ATTRACTIVE *eyes on Ashley* lol.


Well.
I'll end here.
Wanna nerd.
Seriously.


BIO!!!!HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I'm so going to lost my virginity to my Biology book.



Tata.
:D


Labels: