Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Junkyard doll
· Please shine,please shine
· We had a fight on the promenade out in the rain
· Low rider a little higher
· empty pockets tells the stories
· Unity is Integrity
· and this curve is your smile,and this cross is you...
· im a sensitive bore
· I'm gonna start a revolution on my bed
· We were never perfection


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Less of the silly talks
Monday, September 7, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am NOT going to talk to you ever again.

It's not worth taking notice to such insult.

The evil twin gonna help me to go through this.

(cue : mad evil laugh)

:DDDD


Dear readers love me for who I am.

Take that,LOSERS.




Mrs Tan : Why people like to say SHIT ?
Student B : because we're angry lah,teacher.
Mrs Tan : We're educated people.so the next time,say SWEET instead of SHIT lah.
Student A : Oh! WHAT THE SWEET!
Everyone : *laughshard*




and I'm off to nerd again.
Toodles.




Good luck to all the SPMers.
Trials sucks! :D




Labels: ,