Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Out the boy boy,hello new divine! :D
· Finally found the exit.
· black cobwebs tangled his heart
· Cause it feels like stealing hearts
· maybe i should invest in a bottle of tan??
· It's magic,you know
· Black holes and revelations
· We chase misinterprated lies
· Bones on my heart break like it never break before...
· You applied the pressure that help me crystallised...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Sick of finding a way inside.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Exam is killing me,seriously.Everyday are filled with exams.Until Oct 30th.Can you imagine? My arse is already numb sitting on the chair for 2 and half hours for almost every papers.crazy.hectic.I felt like a lifeless form of living thing.What worse is the exams I'm facing at the moment are all leaked out papers.Bull man.I think it is indeed pointless.I mean,what's the use of it? Some of my classmates really took the advantage of it and took the best solution-CHEATING.



There's no use of you copying.IT'S CHEATING! Some of you might think that I'm going crazy over this,but hello,most of you even memerize the objective answers! ANSWERS! Get your mind straight lah.

Okay,i have to admit.I'm not THAT noble either.


Everything... just seems so..WRONG.


SPM are just a month away.and to be honest,I'm seriously freaking out.My pure science subjects foundation are bad.VER BAD.Thank god my friends are willing to help me to get through all this.Thank you so much :) I do miss my carefree moments.My handphone are getting dustier.I'm not in the mood of it,at all.But if I text anyone of you first,that's mean I'm resting.and need someone to chat with :D Kinda sick of tuition as well.a month more to go.Ugh D:

I need rest.A LONG REST.

I'm exhausted.

Fatigued ))):

Hear from me soon ay?



GOOD LUCK for the PMR candidates!
:D




Hope you're okay,Ikmal :)

Labels: , , ,