Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Less of the silly talks
· Junkyard doll
· Please shine,please shine
· We had a fight on the promenade out in the rain
· Low rider a little higher
· empty pockets tells the stories
· Unity is Integrity
· and this curve is your smile,and this cross is you...
· im a sensitive bore
· I'm gonna start a revolution on my bed


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

You applied the pressure that help me crystallised
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weee!
I'm at Neelia's house now.
*pops confetti*
:DDDD

Studying Chemistry.
*ehem*
LOL.

Nah.

you think I'm that rajin meh?
*grins*

got to go now.
I'm going to die for Chemistry.

9 lives left.
MWAHAHA.

1 died just now doing Bio.

*stabbed myself*

want to kacau Dutchboy and Danbaby also.
woots!
:D


Adios,earthlings.


I miss TCH.
D:

Labels: