Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· If I were a superhero,i'd be The Flash
· We love you and you know you loves us too :D
· Gorgeous,isn't she? :)
· When life gets tougher.
· the hardest button to button
· ready for my close up
· Mr.Brightside
· sound of their breath fades with lights
· Look into my eyes,dont you trust me?
· not for the faint of heart


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Daydreamer believer
Saturday, October 31, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Class 5 Sc 2 of 2009 ;)


I have always know that this day will finally come.
I've graduated :)


Time to move on.and start a new chapter in life.
I learned a lot.I forget a lot.
Will cherished the moments forever :)


The day started well and ended well :D
Had loads of fun camwhoring and playing around with Kiki's DSLR.
Thank you hunn! :)




To Seow Wei,Siew Sheng and Jas Min :
HAPPYSEXAYH17THBIRTHDAY!!!

meloveyoualltodeath! ;)




More updates with more pictures! Weeh! :)






i miss you D:


Labels: